a recycling partner you can rely on
0800 073 0062 | email@example.com
Step 1 – Recycling Audit
One phone call to Sonoco could turn your waste into revenue and make recycling a valuable part of your business.
In order to meet your needs we conduct a free waste evaluation audit at your facilities to determine the most appropriate waste management system.
Where possible, we collect your organisation’s waste paper, cardboard and recyclables.
– you no longer need to worry about waste disposal, we can take care of it
– 24 hour notification for collection service
* Payment is agreed in advance and dependent on the circumstances of the indvidual client, eg, volumes involved, logistics and other considerations.
Step 2 – Collection
Convenience is the key to our collection service. We have a fleet of vehicles dedicated to the collection of waste paper and cardboard.
We will work with you to arrange a service that meets your needs, pre-scheduling collections around your company’s specific requirements.
We cover a wide area in Yorkshire including Halifax, Huddersfield, Brighouse, Bradford, Leeds & further. Please contact us to see if we cover your area.
To make the service as convenient and cost effective as possible, we provide everything necessary to collect recyclables including:
- 35 cubic yd skips
- 240ltr – 1100ltr wheeled bins
- Shredders and compactors
- Baling services
- Diverse vehicle fleet for efficient collection
- Moffat trailers
Our waste and recycling services include:
- Cardboard disposal
- Integrated plastic, wood and general waste collections
- Confidential and non-confidential office record disposal – destruction certificates issued
- Printer waste paper removal
- Collecting Over issued/damaged Stock lots
- Charity collections
- Small businesses and office collections including restaurants, pubs, retail etc
- We also accept delivered material in loose, baled or palletised form
Step 3 – New Recycled Products Created
Within a week, your paper and cardboard is transformed into paperboard and is sent to our various converting plants throughout Europe to make a range of useful products.
It may surprise you to hear that we are the world’s largest producer of engineered carriers, composite cans and a global manufacturer of uncoated paperboard.
Choosing Sonoco Recycling ensures that your waste materials stay out of landfill sites and are instead transformed into new products.